Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2017-18 Transfers

7 months 1 week ago #268317

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 307

Anybody see Bryan Trimble's tweet? "They bout hate me!!!!!" what does that mean? I hope he's referring to depaul fans.

I am sure Depaul fans have nothing to say about him, and I am sure he is talking about our fans when have had only harsh and negative comments about an 18 year old freshman who has hit a rough stretch. I truly feel for the kid. As if he doesn’t feel bad enough about his recent performances he needs to read all of the crap being said about him. A completely classless fan base.

A bit harsh on the fan base. I don't know what he heard; he did not play that much. I think he may have heard the crowd's reaction to the weak play of the team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 1 week ago #268322

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 966
A bit harsh on the fan base. I don't know what he heard; he did not play that much. I think he may have heard the crowd's reaction to the weak play of the team.

Tweet was before the DePaul game. I don't think it had anything to do with what he heard at the game.

7 months 1 week ago #268395

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 4434

Per Goodman
Missouri freshman guard Blake Harris told ESPN he has received his release and will transfer elsewhere. Heralded recruit out of Chapel Hill.

Sat next to his family at the ESPN Tournament, spoke with his dad. Interestingly the kid started the first Missouri game, didn't get much playing time afterward. Speedy guard.

Matt checking him out it appears

7 months 1 week ago #268412

• cappy105
  • Thank you received: 24

Anybody see Bryan Trimble's tweet? "They bout hate me!!!!!" what does that mean? I hope he's referring to depaul fans.

I am sure Depaul fans have nothing to say about him, and I am sure he is talking about our fans when have had only harsh and negative comments about an 18 year old freshman who has hit a rough stretch. I truly feel for the kid. As if he doesn’t feel bad enough about his recent performances he needs to read all of the crap being said about him. A completely classless fan base.

classless? crap being said? This is big time D1 basketball. What crap? That he is slow, can't play defense, seems lost and not on par with other frosh? Classless because the fan base is wondering if he'll transfer after he goes on social media and says people about to hate me? Please enlighten me? We've criticised many of our players over the years for different reasons. I don't feel the soft criticism of Trimble is unwarranted. We all speak of transfers, players coming and going, and future rosters. So what has been said of Trimble thats any different from anyone else? Basic synopsis is we needed him to step up with our limited roster and recent injuries. He did not. He has some voids in his game, and if all goes as planned next year he will drop on depth chart.

7 months 2 days ago #268964

• Paultzman
Per Rothstein

Duke transfer Jordan Tucker is currently on an official visit to Butler, per a source. Recently visited Georgetown.

7 months 2 days ago #268991

• Dan V
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 78

Per Rothstein

Duke transfer Jordan Tucker is currently on an official visit to Butler, per a source. Recently visited Georgetown.

We should at least try to get him; he would start from day one on our team I would think. Regarding Trimble hopefully he sticks it out, he deserves more than a season to show what he can be. Obviously weight is his main issue and that's a very fixable problem with a good summer of hard work.

7 months 2 days ago #268994

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 611
It's pretty clear that Tucker is not interested in St. John's. ........next.

7 months 11 hours ago #269104

• Paultzman
Per Borzello
Duke transfer Jordan Tucker tells ESPN he will announce his next school on Monday. He's deciding between Georgetown and Butler.

6 months 4 weeks ago #269175

• Paultzman
Per Andrew Slater

The Fieldhouse has learned that former #Duke freshman wing Jordan Tucker will transfer to #Butler.

6 months 4 weeks ago #269180

• Sju grad 13
  • Thank you received: 186
Nice pickup for Jordan.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth