Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 week 4 days ago #294454

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 537
Go Lions! (LSU playing the SE Louisiana Lions).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bamafan.

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 week 4 days ago #294455

• fordham96
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 593

Paultzman wrote: Always beware of Will Wade

I think his top 2 schools are his first two visits.

SJU gets its shot next weekend.

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 week 4 days ago #294456

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 1249

fordham96 wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Always beware of Will Wade

I think his top 2 schools are his first two visits.

SJU gets its shot next weekend.

Good, because hopefully it's muggy as hell down there and maybe they'll get lousy pre-hurricane rains.

Last edit: by Chicago Days.

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 week 4 days ago #294457

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 1155
Counting on Mo Hatten to put the all court Johnnie press on this kid.

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 week 3 days ago #294460

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 1249

NCJohnnie wrote: Counting on Mo Hatten to put the all court Johnnie press on this kid.

Thinking same thing, NCJohnnie.
Let's hope.

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 week 3 days ago #294466

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 4938
Matt all over Bishop, tough one but like our chances. Grueling schedule the next few days for Matt,GSJ & CM. Windy City in 5, 4.. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: capmaker, Chicago Days, RedStormNC, NCJohnnie

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 week 3 days ago #294468

• Windy City Johnny Fan
  • Thank you received: 412

Paultzman wrote: Matt all over Bishop, tough one but like our chances. Grueling schedule the next few days for Matt,GSJ & CM. Windy City in 5, 4.. :)

Yeah, with our inability to #close, I am not going to get my hopes up in a head to head battle with a #closer the likes of Will Wade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ron

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 week 3 days ago #294470

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 4938

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Matt all over Bishop, tough one but like our chances. Grueling schedule the next few days for Matt,GSJ & CM. Windy City in 5, 4.. :)

Yeah, with our inability to #close, I am not going to get my hopes up in a head to head battle with a #closer the likes of Will Wade.

That’s why you meet him as soon as he steps off plane in Baltimore. :)

Just to annoy you, SJ chances with Aidan may be better than we think. Someone is heading to Ireland very soon to visit his mom.

Of course competition is fierce. I worry about Chris Mack & Louisville, who has been on him for years, more than Kentucky. Johnnies shot may be based on fact he has family in NYC & that may be something his mom finds appealing. Wishful thinking? Nah, just a pessimist finding a ray of sunshine here. Bear in mind also that Aidan is a bright kid who has resisted the temptation of leaving his local high school for power prep programs. My impression is he is his own man and grounded. We’ll see. Just me, but I don’t think we are on his short list as a courtesy like Lewis for example.
The following user(s) said Thank You: capmaker, Chicago Days, Windy City Johnny Fan, NCJohnnie

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 week 3 days ago #294479

• RedStormNC
  • Thank you received: 327
Our coach w/ Irish roots I hope.

That would be huge help.

Back to Bishop, I too hope Hatten is all over him, and there is some longer term connection than just the past few month affiliation with his AAU club.

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 week 3 days ago #294483

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 537

Paultzman wrote:

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote:

That’s why you meet him as soon as he steps off plane in Baltimore. :)

Just to annoy you, SJ chances with Aidan may be better than we think. Someone is heading to Ireland very soon to visit his mom.

Of course competition is fierce. I worry about Chris Mack & Louisville, who has been on him for years, more than Kentucky. Johnnies shot may be based on fact he has family in NYC & that may be something his mom finds appealing. Wishful thinking? Nah, just a pessimist finding a ray of sunshine here. Bear in mind also that Aidan is a bright kid who has resisted the temptation of leaving his local high school for power prep programs. My impression is he is his own man and grounded. We’ll see. Just me, but I don’t think we are on his short list as a courtesy like Lewis for example.

Mitch has a passport?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2