Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 3 months 2 weeks ago #283319

• MJDinkins
  • MJDinkins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 374
Per Rivals.... We've already offered, as I believe Paultz or fordham mentioned earlier.

INDIANAPOLIS – There are scoring barrages and then there is what James Bishop did on Saturday morning, a shot-making performance that little to no one has seen in recent years on the travel circuit. A 6-foot-3 junior and a member of the Rivals150, Bishop will leave Indianapolis as one of the break out names, due in part to his 43 point outing in Indianapolis.

Already hearing from a slew of high-major programs, Bishop torched the nets to a toon of 43 points off of 11-of-15 shooting from the 3-point line. The need for shot makers and scorers has never been valued and throw in Bishop’s competitive mindset and what is there is a tough and driven junior that can take over a game. “I just wanted to come out and show that I want to win,” he said. “My mentality is just the same as every game, no matter what,” he said. “

Following his scoring outbreak, St. John’s, La Salle and Michigan offer. Bishop noted beforehand that Marquette, Xavier, VCU, Temple, NC State and a handful of other have remained heavily in touch up until now.

basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/ind...op-has-his-break-out

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sherman, Sheridan & Grant, Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 months 2 days ago #288397

• stjohnnie75
  • Thank you received: 11
Per Zach -

Three-star 2019 guard James Bishop to visit St. Jon's Tuesday, as @Andrew__Slater reported. RJ Davis of @step_basketball coming Thursday. Both unofficial visits. #sjubb

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 month 3 weeks ago #289043

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 4476
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 month 1 week ago #289785

• Paultzman

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 1 month 1 week ago #289786

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 976
Love that Baltimore connection as Marcus H. & Bootsie are two of my all-time favorite Johnnies. Talk about guys who stepped it up in big games!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, SJU85, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant, Chicago Days

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 weeks 1 day ago #291511

• Paultzman
Seems SJU is well positioned with him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kranmars, redmannorth, SJU85, Tom in Salem, Chicago Days, NCJohnnie

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 weeks 1 day ago #291512

• Amaseinyourface
  • Thank you received: 68
See a little Ponds in him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kranmars, Paultzman

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 weeks 1 day ago #291513

• kranmars
  • Thank you received: 229

Amaseinyourface wrote: See a little Ponds in him.

So would this small ponds be considered a big fish?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, Paultzman, SJU85, Joe, Tom in Salem, Chicago Days

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 weeks 1 day ago #291518

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 1091

kranmars wrote:

Amaseinyourface wrote: See a little Ponds in him.

So would this small ponds be considered a big fish?

He's rated 4*s by Rivals and ESPN, and a 3* by 247 Sports. FWIW, JB is generally ranked higher than Jalen Gaffney.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom in Salem

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 weeks 1 day ago #291521

• fordham96
  • Thank you received: 456
I think he is becoming a priority because Gaffney may be leaning towards UF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kranmars, Paultzman, Tom in Salem, Chicago Days, NCJohnnie

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2