Paul Massell Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Amar seeing first action with 5 minutes left
Chuck Norris once fought superman. The loser had to wear his underwear over his pants.
RedStormNC Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Won by 25, but could have easily been 35+ if w/ had a defense.

Amar tried to use his legs to defend on the unbounds. Looked silly.

Yakwe is a ghost. I feel he's a goner after this season.
Paul Massell Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Won by 25, but could have easily been 35+ if w/ had a defense.

Amar tried to use his legs to defend on the unbounds. Looked silly.

Yakwe is a ghost. I feel he's a goner after this season.

I think they are trying to get Yakwe as much minutes as possible with the lead hopefully pays off later in the season. CC was very quick and could shoot. They turned the ball over too much but part of that was our guys. I thought the defense was the best I've seen from this team in 3 seasons. That said I think we'll need Simon to do this every game to stay competitive. Our two best rebounders are Simon and Ponds. Big gap from there.
Chuck Norris once fought superman. The loser had to wear his underwear over his pants.
Chicago Days Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Great game against an overmatched opponent. SJU showed great athleticism (Simon, Ponds, Lovett) and court skills, but were sloppy. Too many throw-'em up shots, sloppy ball-handling on drives, and a few turnovers after steals killed me--but a good, energetic win.
SJU looked 'young' at times but a very fast team--for the most part.
Good start to the season.
RedStormNC Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Paul -agree but Yakwe must have had ~ 20 minutes, maybe more but had 0 pts, 1 rebound

It's flat out awful and saw one def. rebound miss that he went in total opposite direction an gave up 2.

He's a liability as much as Amar.
austour Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
spread is 24 1/2. The book always knows, but that seems high!

Like you said, the book always knows.. :D
There have been nearly 3000 Gods so far but only yours actually exists.The others are silly made up nonsense. But not yours. Yours is real.
Section3 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Great game against an overmatched opponent. SJU showed great athleticism (Simon, Ponds, Lovett) and court skills, but were sloppy. Too many throw-'em up shots, sloppy ball-handling on drives, and a few turnovers after steals killed me--but a good, energetic win.
SJU looked 'young' at times but a very fast team--for the most part.
Good start to the season.

Good assessment. They have very little margin for error and need to maintain defensive intensity more consistently. Love Ponds but he, in particular, needs to commit to defense.
Paultzman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Zach B
Top 20 sophomore Nate Tabor form Long Island was a visitor for St. John's win tonight .#sjubb
Knight Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Amar finished with 3 rebounds, same as Ahmed. I would rather see Owens start ahead of him.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.