Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lonzo Ball

Lonzo Ball 1 year 1 month ago #216436

• L J S A
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2112
I know he has nothing to do with us but I didn't know where else to put it. I'm watching Chino Hills beat the crap out of De La Salle. My first time seeing Lonzo Ball play and the kid is amazing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: romiSJU

Lonzo Ball 1 year 1 month ago #216439

• Amaseinyourface
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1134
L J S A wrote:
I know he has nothing to do with us but I didn't know where else to put it. I'm watching Chino Hills beat the crap out of De La Salle. My first time seeing Lonzo Ball play and the kid is amazing.

Best asset is his passing
Proud member of the Mullinnial generation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Lonzo Ball 1 year 1 month ago #216440

• MCNPA
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1012
Amaseinyourface wrote:
L J S A wrote:

Incidentally, Lonzo Ball had 28 points in this game, Shamori Ponds had 40 points. Neither was able to stop the other. I will say that Lonzo is a freak and built at 6'5" as a PG with an NBA body. Shamorie is much smaller and thinner, but still ripped this game. Pro-wise, Lonzo is a monster with his size, but Shamorie showed out and outscored head to head. We have s good player in Shamorie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Lonzo Ball 1 year 1 month ago #216442

• L J S A
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
MCNPA wrote:
Amaseinyourface wrote:
L J S A wrote:

Incidentally, Lonzo Ball had 28 points in this game, Shamori Ponds had 40 points. Neither was able to stop the other. I will say that Lonzo is a freak and built at 6'5" as a PG with an NBA body. Shamorie is much smaller and thinner, but still ripped this game. Pro-wise, Lonzo is a monster with his size, but Shamorie showed out and outscored head to head. We have s good player in Shamorie.

I thought I remembered them playing, but I guess I didn't know enough about him to really pay attention.

In my small sample size, he looks like he'd be a 17 / 7 / 7 guy next season. Alford should be fired if they can't win with this kid.

One thing, though: Chino was up like 20 and he took the ball to the rack with like 4 seconds left. If he does that next season he gets hammered. Or perhaps a stern talking to by Coach K
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth

Lonzo Ball 1 year 1 month ago #216446

• usguard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 531
L J S A wrote:
MCNPA wrote:
Amaseinyourface wrote:
L J S A wrote:

I thought I remembered them playing, but I guess I didn't know enough about him to really pay attention.

In my small sample size, he looks like he'd be a 17 / 7 / 7 guy next season. Alford should be fired if they can't win with this kid.

One thing, though: Chino was up like 20 and he took the ball to the rack with like 4 seconds left. If he does that next season he gets hammered. Or perhaps a stern talking to by Coach K

So you will sign Lonzo

Lonzo Ball 1 year 1 month ago #216484

• Amaseinyourface
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1134
L J S A wrote:
MCNPA wrote:
Amaseinyourface wrote:
L J S A wrote:

Pretty gaudy especially considering UCLA's best player happens to play the same position, take a ton of shots, and shares the same home address as the coach ;)
Proud member of the Mullinnial generation.

Lonzo Ball 1 year 1 month ago #216485

• bamafan
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1280
Can do it all. Reminds me of a young Jason Kidd with a shot.

Lonzo Ball 1 year 1 month ago #216492

• L J S A
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
Amaseinyourface wrote:
Pretty gaudy especially considering UCLA's best player happens to play the same position, take a ton of shots, and shares the same home address as the coach ;)

Ha, good point. I'm not even sure how many returnees there are, but someone is losing their spot or shifting over for him.
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds