Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Ponds & LoVett

Ponds & LoVett 2 months 2 weeks ago #258913

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 15515
  • Thank you received: 16369
  • Karma: 276
Add in Simon in three guard offense often & you can't ask for much more in guard dominated sport;

bustingbrackets.com/2017/07/31/saint-joh...ake-great-backcourt/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaseinyourface

Ponds & LoVett 2 months 2 weeks ago #258920

  • Knight
  • Knight's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 3080
  • Thank you received: 1075
  • Karma: -29
Paultzman wrote:
Add in Simon in three guard offense often & you can't ask for much more in guard dominated sport;

bustingbrackets.com/2017/07/31/saint-joh...ake-great-backcourt/

Do you think we will be running a 3-guard offense most of the time, or 2-guards with the added depth?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ponds & LoVett 2 months 2 weeks ago #258922

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 15515
  • Thank you received: 16369
  • Karma: 276
Knight wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
Add in Simon in three guard offense often & you can't ask for much more in guard dominated sport;

bustingbrackets.com/2017/07/31/saint-joh...ake-great-backcourt/

Do you think we will be running a 3-guard offense most of the time, or 2-guards with the added depth?

My guess is this team is built for flexibility & multiple lineups depending on opposition.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Knight

Ponds & LoVett 2 months 2 weeks ago #258935

  • Section9
  • Section9's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1145
  • Thank you received: 445
  • Karma: 9
Paultzman wrote:
Knight wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
Add in Simon in three guard offense often & you can't ask for much more in guard dominated sport;

bustingbrackets.com/2017/07/31/saint-joh...ake-great-backcourt/

Do you think we will be running a 3-guard offense most of the time, or 2-guards with the added depth?

My guess is this team is built for flexibility & multiple lineups depending on opposition.

Kinda like a younger Overseas Elite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ponds & LoVett 2 months 2 weeks ago #258965

  • stjohnnie75
  • stjohnnie75's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 397
  • Thank you received: 215
  • Karma: 5
LoVett will wear #20 this season
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ponds & LoVett 2 months 2 weeks ago #258966

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 15515
  • Thank you received: 16369
  • Karma: 276
stjohnnie75 wrote:
LoVett will wear #20 this season

Rest of #s
twitter.com/stjohnsbball/status/893194089897873408
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stjohnnie75

Ponds & LoVett 2 months 2 weeks ago #259014

  • fuchsia
  • fuchsia's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1051
  • Thank you received: 394
  • Karma: 15
Isn't Keita required to sit out this year?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ponds & LoVett 2 months 2 weeks ago #259016

  • RedStormNC
  • RedStormNC's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 868
  • Thank you received: 583
  • Karma: 38
Yes... Keita & Dixon both sit this year
.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ponds & LoVett 2 months 2 weeks ago #259017

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 15515
  • Thank you received: 16369
  • Karma: 276
fuchsia wrote:
Isn't Keita required to sit out this year?

Yes
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds