Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New St. John's Uploads

New St. John's Uploads 4 months 1 week ago #256522

  • NYCRedmen
  • NYCRedmen's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2035
  • Thank you received: 1474
  • Karma: 48
I've finally gotten around to figuring out how to upload some of my old recorded sports/SJU video clips to Youtube. The first one is a short clip of the ending of the Syracuse & Georgetown wins from 1992. The link is below with hopefully more to follow, enjoy.

Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by NYCRedmen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New St. John's Uploads 4 months 1 week ago #256529

  • NYCRedmen
  • NYCRedmen's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2035
  • Thank you received: 1474
  • Karma: 48
Here is another video clip, it's a 1992-93 NY sports features clip. It has a few non-St. John's features, so I will list them in the order they are played in:
- Mets sign Bobby Bonilla & Yankees sign Danny Tartabull.
- Lou Carnesecca retires,
- Knicks vs Bulls 1992 Playoffs highlights
- Lou Carnesecca & Al McGuire inducted to Basketball Hall of Fame
- Tom Seaver inducted to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Giants fire Ray Handley
- St. John's 1993 highlights
- Seton Hall 1993 highlights
- Giants clinch playoff spot & Dan Reeves win NFL Coach of the Year.

Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by NYCRedmen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

New St. John's Uploads 4 months 1 week ago #256533

  • NYCRedmen
  • NYCRedmen's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2035
  • Thank you received: 1474
  • Karma: 48
Here is a 1993-95 New York sports clips with the following clips:

NY Giants retire Lawrence Taylor's jersey
1994 St. John's Midnight Madness
St. John's wins the 1994 Lapchick Tournament
Feature of MSG's Ray Castoldi
St. John's wins its 1500th game, Feature on Felipe Lopez & St. John's vs Georgetown 1995 highlights
NY Giants retire Phill Simms jersey.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

New St. John's Uploads 4 months 1 week ago #256536

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 8559
  • Thank you received: 6009
  • Karma: 438
NYCRedmen wrote:
Here is another video clip, it's a 1992-93 NY sports features clip. It has a few non-St. John's features, so I will list them in the order they are played in:
- Mets sign Bobby Bonilla & Yankees sign Danny Tartabull.
- Lou Carnesecca retires,
- Knicks vs Bulls 1992 Playoffs highlights
- Lou Carnesecca & Al McGuire inducted to Basketball Hall of Fame
- Tom Seaver inducted to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Giants fire Ray Handley
- St. John's 1993 highlights
- Seton Hall 1993 highlights
- Giants clinch playoff spot & Dan Reeves win NFL Coach of the Year.

Man that sweater in the interview was truly hideous. lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New St. John's Uploads 4 months 1 week ago #256537

  • NYCRedmen
  • NYCRedmen's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2035
  • Thank you received: 1474
  • Karma: 48
Here is the documentary "A Decade of Excellence - The First 10 Years of the Big East". Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to put this in one segment, so it's broken down into 4 parts.




The administrator has disabled public write access.

New St. John's Uploads 4 months 1 week ago #256538

  • redstorm89
  • redstorm89's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 976
  • Thank you received: 183
  • Karma: 2
NYCRedmen wrote:
I've finally gotten around to figuring out how to upload some of my old recorded sports/SJU video clips to Youtube. The first one is a short clip of the ending of the Syracuse & Georgetown wins from 1992. The link is below with hopefully more to follow, enjoy.


Do you have the game against duke at Cameron indoor in 2000?
"You don't play against opponents. You play against the game of basketball." - Bobby Knight
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New St. John's Uploads 4 months 1 week ago #256540

  • NYCRedmen
  • NYCRedmen's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2035
  • Thank you received: 1474
  • Karma: 48
redstorm89 wrote:
NYCRedmen wrote:
I've finally gotten around to figuring out how to upload some of my old recorded sports/SJU video clips to Youtube. The first one is a short clip of the ending of the Syracuse & Georgetown wins from 1992. The link is below with hopefully more to follow, enjoy.


Do you have the game against duke at Cameron indoor in 2000?

I only have the last minute of that game unfortunately.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New St. John's Uploads 4 months 1 week ago #256544

  • NYCRedmen
  • NYCRedmen's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2035
  • Thank you received: 1474
  • Karma: 48
This is a 1994 feature only.

Felipe Lopez chooses St. John's
Knicks defeat the Bulls in the 1994 playoffs
Knicks win the 1994 NBA Eastern Conference Championship
NY Rangers win the 1994 Stanley Cup
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New St. John's Uploads 4 months 1 week ago #256547

  • NYCRedmen
  • NYCRedmen's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2035
  • Thank you received: 1474
  • Karma: 48
These are clips from 1990-1991, the clips are:
Knicks 1990 season review & 1991 preview
1990 St. John's vs Georgetown highlights (including Boo Harvey's buzzer beater)
1991 St. John's vs Syracuse highlights
Knicks hire Dave Checketts
1991 Big East Tournament highlights
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds