Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ESPN Tourney Challenge

ESPN Tourney Challenge 2 weeks 1 day ago #247167

• austour
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1447
This year's tourney challenge has been set up. Go to ESPN and search the groups for:

Redmen.com 2017
Group password: Getabig

Good Luck!

Can a mod please make this sticky. Thanks.
There have been nearly 3000 Gods so far but only yours actually exists.The others are silly made up nonsense. But not yours. Yours is real.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, SJU85

ESPN Tourney Challenge 2 weeks 1 day ago #247172

• SJU85
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 679
austour wrote:
This year's tourney challenge has been set up. Go to ESPN and search the groups for:

Redmen.com 2017
Group password: Getabig

Good Luck!

Can a mod please make this sticky. Thanks.

Thanks. I'm ready for my normal bad to mediocre performance in the challenge.

Thumbs up on the password.

ESPN Tourney Challenge 1 week 6 days ago #247361

• Storm Tracker
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 109
you should use a different site and boycot espn for their anti big east bias
The following user(s) said Thank You: Redmen07

ESPN Tourney Challenge 1 week 6 days ago #247399

• redmen1969
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60
joined redmen.com in error s/h/b redmen.com 2017
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by redmen1969.

ESPN Tourney Challenge 1 week 6 days ago #247401

• austour
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
redmenfan07 1redmenfan07
knkamper 1knkamper

There are still two folks signed up for the old group that have not joined the new group. Sorry, for some reason I couldn't get the old group to reactivate on Monday but I could today, too late. Oh well.
There have been nearly 3000 Gods so far but only yours actually exists.The others are silly made up nonsense. But not yours. Yours is real.

ESPN Tourney Challenge 1 week 1 day ago #247969

• austour
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
After the first weekend here's an update. JREGINA, whoever that is, picked 14 of the Sweet 16. Pretty impressive after a weak 1st round. He's in 2nd. But he's lost his Champ, Duke.

Seaqueen is leading after a strong first round and a good 2nd round but has also lost their champ Nova.

Of those with their Champ still in Mkras is still in the lead. But he's only got 800 potential points remaining.

4 folks, if they're brackets play out, have over 1,000 potential points remaining, led by TIS and I with 1,120.

Zona over KS all the way! ;)

ESPN Tourney Challenge 1 week 1 day ago #247970

• Paul Massell
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2308
austour wrote:
After the first weekend here's an update. JREGINA, whoever that is, picked 14 of the Sweet 16. Pretty impressive after a weak 1st round. He's in 2nd. But he's lost his Champ, Duke.

Seaqueen is leading after a strong first round and a good 2nd round but has also lost their champ Nova.

Of those with their Champ still in Mkras is still in the lead. But he's only got 800 potential points remaining.

4 folks, if they're brackets play out, have over 1,000 potential points remaining, led by TIS and I with 1,120.

A lot of math to get around to saying that you are the best. West Coast bias definitely paid off for you. Even USC was way better than I thought.
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: austour

ESPN Tourney Challenge 1 day 8 hours ago #248861

• austour
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
Paul Massell wrote:
austour wrote:

A lot of math to get around to saying that you are the best. West Coast bias definitely paid off for you. Even USC was way better than I thought.

Well west coast bias only works if I believed in Oregon.

Here's how the pool will work out based on all next weekends possibilities.

If North Carolina wins the championship our pool winner will be: BasektballJones
If The Zags win or lose to Oregon our winner will be: TIS
If South Carolina win or lose to Oregon our winner will be: Jac34

Good luck gentlemen.

PS, I'm not sure who Jac34 is. Anyone want to claim that? And congrats to MattC for being the only person in the Redmen.com pool to get 3 of the final 4. Pity about the first 3 rounds.
Last Edit: 1 day 8 hours ago by austour.

ESPN Tourney Challenge 1 day 6 hours ago #248871

• mattc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 270
austour wrote:
Paul Massell wrote:
austour wrote:

Well west coast bias only works if I believed in Oregon.

Here's how the pool will work out based on all next weekends possibilities.

If North Carolina wins the championship our pool winner will be: BasektballJones
If The Zags win or lose to Oregon our winner will be: TIS
If South Carolina win or lose to Oregon our winner will be: Jac34

Good luck gentlemen.

PS, I'm not sure who Jac34 is. Anyone want to claim that? And congrats to MattC for being the only person in the Redmen.com pool to get 3 of the final 4. Pity about the first 3 rounds.

Thank You.

If Gonzaga beats UNC in the championship then I'm pretty sure I win the pool. GO ZAGS!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.525 seconds