Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NCAA Tournament/Bubble Watch

NCAA Tournament/Bubble Watch 8 months 1 week ago #243546

• NYCRedmen
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1475
Still plenty of time for things to change, but it's hard to believe that barring some serious runs late in the season, or in conference tournament play, we can end up with an NCAA Tournament without UCONN, Indiana, Georgetown, Ohio St., & Pitt. Even Syracuse & Michigan St are barely hanging on depending on which projection you look at. Also worth nothing, both ESPN & Fox Sports have 6 Big East teams in their current projected brackets. That would be sweet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NCAA Tournament/Bubble Watch 8 months 1 week ago #243547

• Andrew2
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1607
NYCRedmen wrote:
Still plenty of time for things to change, but it's hard to believe that barring some serious runs late in the season, or in conference tournament play, we can end up with an NCAA Tournament without UCONN, Indiana, Georgetown, Ohio St., & Pitt. Even Syracuse & Michigan St are barely hanging on depending on which projection you look at. Also worth nothing, both ESPN & Fox Sports have 6 Big East teams in their current projected brackets. That would be sweet.

Depending on how it shakes out, I think the Big East will only get five in. Not bad at all but I think the conference needs to get a second team in the sweet sixteen besides Villanova to make a statement. I am going with Creighton even without Watson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

NCAA Tournament/Bubble Watch 8 months 1 week ago #243629

• westchesterjoe
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 278
What happens if we go 9-9 in Conference and win a couple in the BE Tourney? Does that get us Team on the Rise status? And, possible Ncaa bid? Just Asking..

NCAA Tournament/Bubble Watch 8 months 1 week ago #243630

• weathermannyc
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
westchesterjoe wrote:
What happens if we go 9-9 in Conference and win a couple in the BE Tourney? Does that get us Team on the Rise status? And, possible Ncaa bid? Just Asking..

No. too weak of a performance in the non-conference portion of the schedule. Our RPI is 124 as of today. That is nowhere close. I don't even think we get there if we ran the table from now until the Big East Tournament Final.
The following user(s) said Thank You: westchesterjoe

NCAA Tournament/Bubble Watch 8 months 1 week ago #243671

• montyaloofah
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Here is an article with a potential roadmap

www.rumbleinthegarden.com/2017/2/15/1462...hot-postseason-hopes

NCAA Tournament/Bubble Watch 8 months 1 week ago #243684

• Coaster
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99
All that, plus five little words: "Delaware State" and "Long Island University"
weathermannyc wrote:
westchesterjoe wrote:

No. too weak of a performance in the non-conference portion of the schedule. Our RPI is 124 as of today. That is nowhere close. I don't even think we get there if we ran the table from now until the Big East Tournament Final.
The following user(s) said Thank You: austour, Paultzman

NCAA Tournament/Bubble Watch 8 months 1 week ago #243685

• austour
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1660
Realistically the odds of this team finishing at .500 or better are very long. But it's progress.
There have been nearly 3000 Gods so far but only yours actually exists.The others are silly made up nonsense. But not yours. Yours is real.
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by austour.
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds