Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zach Brown Arrested Again

Zach Brown Arrested Again 2 weeks 3 days ago #246925

• austour
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1446
I'm sorry. Was this not obvious from the mug shots? Feel sorry for the kid. Having this type of gender confusion while being recruited for high level mens college athletics can play games with one's head I imagine.
There have been nearly 3000 Gods so far but only yours actually exists.The others are silly made up nonsense. But not yours. Yours is real.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 2 weeks 3 days ago #246931

• rawdognyc
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 556
I recall while watching that YouTube video on him (where it showed him living with the Jewish family) that the way he walked and talked and some of his mannerisms seemed feminine... Not that I have an issue with it... Just makes more sense now..

Zach Brown Arrested Again 2 weeks 3 days ago #246932

• TobinGrad
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 180
rawdognyc wrote:
I recall while watching that YouTube video on him (where it showed him living with the Jewish family) that the way he walked and talked and some of his mannerisms seemed feminine... Not that I have an issue with it... Just makes more sense now..

Holy cow. Wow! You can't make this shit up.

Never heard the guy speak before. Just watched the youtube vid. He's flaming actually. Its not even subtle. Kudos to the staff i guess for not caring abt his orientation, because they had to know. The transgender thing however would have been a disasterous clown show and im glad we dodged that bullet.

Last Edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by TobinGrad.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 2 weeks 3 days ago #246933

• bamafan
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1166
rawdognyc wrote:
Also missed the clue when his teammate said he was like a sister to me. :) (Joking but not making fun of-he apparently identifies as female so I am respecting his wishes. Doubt he reads these boards).
Time to create page: 0.532 seconds