Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zach Brown Arrested Again

Zach Brown Arrested Again 1 month 2 weeks ago #238651

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 13940
  • Thank you received: 13645
  • Karma: 270
Beast of the East wrote:
A generation ago, this would qualify him to coach our baseball team. Just saying.

Is he on campus yet? Where did this happen?

All I can say that in the big picture, this is a really small offense. However, given that this guy has so much riding on not stepping out of line, this shows a ridiculous level of stupidity and poor judgment.

Florida, grabbed cash from Walgreen's register.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 1 month 2 weeks ago #238652

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 13940
  • Thank you received: 13645
  • Karma: 270
we are sju wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
SLATER SCOOP: St. John's star hoops recruit, Zach Brown, arrested again. Accused of robbing a Walgreens. #sjubb slaterscoops.com/news/2017/1/9/…

Well the flu and a bad stomach virus has been going around. Maybe really needed some NyQuil?
How come people don't rob banks anymore? If you are going to rob somewhere, go big I say.

My first thought was he has good hands, which we need, did not drop any of the loot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 1 month 2 weeks ago #238653

  • we are sju
  • we are sju's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2499
  • Thank you received: 1562
  • Karma: -122
Paultzman wrote:
we are sju wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
SLATER SCOOP: St. John's star hoops recruit, Zach Brown, arrested again. Accused of robbing a Walgreens. #sjubb slaterscoops.com/news/2017/1/9/…

Well the flu and a bad stomach virus has been going around. Maybe really needed some NyQuil?
How come people don't rob banks anymore? If you are going to rob somewhere, go big I say.

My first thought was he has good hands, which we need, did not drop any of the loot.

Yeah never have to worry about Yakwe pickpocketing anyone
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, frank61

Zach Brown Arrested Again 1 month 2 weeks ago #238654

  • Beast of the East
  • Beast of the East's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 8087
  • Thank you received: 4988
  • Karma: -587
Paultzman wrote:
Beast of the East wrote:
A generation ago, this would qualify him to coach our baseball team. Just saying.

Is he on campus yet? Where did this happen?

All I can say that in the big picture, this is a really small offense. However, given that this guy has so much riding on not stepping out of line, this shows a ridiculous level of stupidity and poor judgment.

Florida, grabbed cash from Walgreen's register.

Damnit, that's a lot more serious than shoplifting. No further discussion - he's done here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: frank61

Zach Brown Arrested Again 1 month 2 weeks ago #238655

  • 88grad
  • 88grad's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 542
  • Thank you received: 335
  • Karma: 9
what a shame....i don't care how small the offense, he knew he needed to stay straight if he wanted to play.....glad it happened now and not closer to enrollment so the staff has more time to regroup....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 1 month 2 weeks ago #238657

  • Monte
  • Monte's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 3980
  • Thank you received: 3435
  • Karma: -194
Im lower my prior predicition of there being a 50/50 chance of him ever suiting up for us.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: frank61, L J S A

Zach Brown Arrested Again 1 month 2 weeks ago #238658

  • we are sju
  • we are sju's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2499
  • Thank you received: 1562
  • Karma: -122
Beast of the East wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
Beast of the East wrote:
A generation ago, this would qualify him to coach our baseball team. Just saying.

Is he on campus yet? Where did this happen?

All I can say that in the big picture, this is a really small offense. However, given that this guy has so much riding on not stepping out of line, this shows a ridiculous level of stupidity and poor judgment.

Florida, grabbed cash from Walgreen's register.

Damnit, that's a lot more serious than shoplifting. No further discussion - he's done here.

Walgreens struggling. Should have tried CVS probably way more cash in register
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 1 month 2 weeks ago #238660

  • McGarry2
  • McGarry2's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 895
  • Thank you received: 116
  • Karma: -8
It will be interesting if he goes JC route or is released and signed by another school?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 1 month 2 weeks ago #238661

  • sirvoo
  • sirvoo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1540
  • Thank you received: 820
  • Karma: 21
What an idiot. Would love a skilled big man with great hands. Could go without one with a guardian who talks about the NBA and Nike sponsorships when the kid can't even stay out of jail. I'd cut bait on this one immediately and let this kid waste his life away on someone else's time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.681 seconds