Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zach Brown Arrested Again

Zach Brown Arrested Again 6 months 2 weeks ago #239080

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 8407
  • Thank you received: 5828
  • Karma: 426
Andrew2 wrote:
www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/al-damato-plane/index.html

Happened in Ft. Lauderdale so figured I would post this in the Zach Brown topic. Al D'Amato was kicked off a plane coming back from Florida and he is joined by a guy wearing a Red Storm jacket. Thought it might be one of the crew that was trying to get that South Florida get together going.
If I got stuck on the tarmac for over 6 hours I would have grabbed those people in the front who wouldn't move and dragged them to the back of the plane myself.

6 hours on a tarmac is insane
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 6 months 2 weeks ago #239081

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 15121
  • Thank you received: 15548
  • Karma: 279
mjmaherjr wrote:
Andrew2 wrote:
www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/al-damato-plane/index.html

Happened in Ft. Lauderdale so figured I would post this in the Zach Brown topic. Al D'Amato was kicked off a plane coming back from Florida and he is joined by a guy wearing a Red Storm jacket. Thought it might be one of the crew that was trying to get that South Florida get together going.
If I got stuck on the tarmac for over 6 hours I would have grabbed those people in the front who wouldn't move and dragged them to the back of the plane myself.

6 hours on a tarmac is insane

Maybe you can toughen up our big guys. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Zach Brown Arrested Again 6 months 2 weeks ago #239083

  • Adam
  • Adam's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 988
  • Thank you received: 350
  • Karma: -1
Nice job throwing his life away.

For SJU think it was worth taking a chance. Glad it didn't happen months from now.

Hopefully we can get another center.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 6 months 2 weeks ago #239086

  • Ray Morgan
  • Ray Morgan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1094
  • Thank you received: 744
  • Karma: 18
Adam wrote:
Nice job throwing his life away.

For SJU think it was worth taking a chance. Glad it didn't happen months from now.

Hopefully we can get another center.

Recruiting is like retirement planning. You only need to take risks f you are unable to reach your goals without it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 6 months 2 weeks ago #239090

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 8407
  • Thank you received: 5828
  • Karma: 426
At what point do we start worrying about an ESPN 30 for 30 episode on st johns. lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 6 months 2 weeks ago #239091

  • redmanwest
  • redmanwest's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 410
  • Thank you received: 148
  • Karma: 3
mjmaherjr wrote:
At what point do we start worrying about an ESPN 30 for 30 episode on st johns. lol

Not so far fetched.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 6 months 2 weeks ago #239095

  • weathermannyc
  • weathermannyc's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 247
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 11
mjmaherjr wrote:
At what point do we start worrying about an ESPN 30 for 30 episode on st johns. lol

If we beat favored child Syracuse for a 4th consecutive time then you can bank on this happening.
Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by weathermannyc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 6 months 2 weeks ago #239110

  • we are sju
  • we are sju's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2743
  • Thank you received: 1708
  • Karma: -123
OLV72 wrote:
WSJU, I get your point, but I think there was a time when we were considered one of the clean programs. I guess Mushnick has it just about right. Now that we are firmly entrenched in with all the others can we win like they do?

Was just pointing out that worse things have happened involving ST John's basketball program

But honestly other than Pitt thing which was bad and the stuff with paying Keita, other stuff happened after guys left here. No control over that.
What else was there? Obekpa thing was small. Felton thing. Fran dick thing? Not much
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zach Brown Arrested Again 6 months 2 weeks ago #239111

  • Beast of the East
  • Beast of the East's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 8316
  • Thank you received: 5171
  • Karma: -611
We should rename our team "Square One" This stuff is getting so tedious.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds