Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coaching Changes

Coaching Changes 4 hours 15 minutes ago #249005

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 3294
  • Thank you received: 1877
  • Karma: 326
Not sure of his contract status, but after a quick scan of the standings, King Rice probably deserves a call.

Or if they want to make a huge splash, call Billy D. and offer him a ton of money to return to college.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Coaching Changes 4 hours 15 minutes ago #249007

  • Paul Massell
  • Paul Massell's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2917
  • Thank you received: 2308
  • Karma: 108
redken wrote:
Who knows if there's any traction to it, but now St. Mary's Randy Bennett's name is being bandied about on the Georgetown forum.

Good coach and his name comes up a lot but always for west coast schools.
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Coaching Changes 4 hours 13 minutes ago #249008

  • Andrew2
  • Andrew2's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 4024
  • Thank you received: 1403
  • Karma: -40
I would prefer Hurley not go there. Will be very active in our area.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Coaching Changes 4 hours 12 minutes ago #249009

  • McGarry2
  • McGarry2's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 925
  • Thank you received: 126
  • Karma: -8
Paul Massell wrote:
redken wrote:
Who knows if there's any traction to it, but now St. Mary's Randy Bennett's name is being bandied about on the Georgetown forum.

Good coach and his name comes up a lot but always for west coast schools.
Another person who enjoys the bay area like Lavin and Mullin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Coaching Changes 2 hours 44 minutes ago #249027

  • MarkRedman
  • MarkRedman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2497
  • Thank you received: 1345
  • Karma: 24
@HoopsWeiss:

"Hearing a lot of buzz about Tom Amaker and the Georgetown job. Harvard coach has a lot going for him".
Last Edit: 2 hours 43 minutes ago by MarkRedman.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew2

Coaching Changes 2 hours 30 minutes ago #249031

  • OLV72
  • OLV72's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1003
  • Thank you received: 728
  • Karma: 23
There's a guy at a small school in New Rochelle who produces wins year after year. If Cooley made the jump and the guy from Siena made the jump why can't the guy who produced more than they did make it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Coaching Changes 2 hours 1 minute ago #249039

  • Amaseinyourface
  • Amaseinyourface's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2495
  • Thank you received: 1082
  • Karma: 35
OLV72 wrote:
There's a guy at a small school in New Rochelle who produces wins year after year. If Cooley made the jump and the guy from Siena made the jump why can't the guy who produced more than they did make it?

Mccaffery had more success at Siena then clues has he so far. NCAA wins.
Proud member of the Mullinnial generation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Coaching Changes 1 hour 50 minutes ago #249043

  • OLV72
  • OLV72's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1003
  • Thank you received: 728
  • Karma: 23
Amaseinyourface wrote:
OLV72 wrote:
There's a guy at a small school in New Rochelle who produces wins year after year. If Cooley made the jump and the guy from Siena made the jump why can't the guy who produced more than they did make it?

Mccaffery had more success at Siena then clues has he so far. NCAA wins.

Cluess has more appearances and has a win despite the lousy seeding. He's sustained a winning program over time. And he almost won the CIT. Georgetown should be so lucky
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Coaching Changes 1 hour 40 minutes ago #249047

  • redken
  • redken's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2980
  • Thank you received: 1621
  • Karma: -23
OLV72 wrote:
There's a guy at a small school in New Rochelle who produces wins year after year. If Cooley made the jump and the guy from Siena made the jump why can't the guy who produced more than they did make it?

And as far as the Georgetown job goes, he going to remain in that small school in New Rochelle. Not a snowball's chance in hell.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.543 seconds