Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: South Fl Transfer

South Fl Transfer 6 months 3 weeks ago #241029

• MarkRedman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1546
Per Rothstein: "Former South Florida guard Jahmal McMurray has committed to SMU, he tells me. Will be eligible in December 2017. Currently a JUCO".
The administrator has disabled public write access.

South Fl Transfer 6 months 3 weeks ago #241036

• Andrew2
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1567
That is strange. Usually you can't transfer within conference. The JUCO exception seems strange. Maybe South Florida didn't block it with the coaching change. Hope Lovett comes back next year and we sign another player.

South Fl Transfer 6 months 3 weeks ago #241038

• SJU1512
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 821
Not surprising. Always want to add talent, but this one didn't feel really like a fit for either side. First, hopefully Lovett is back and if he is we are crowded with him/Ponds/Simon in the context of lead guards. Second, if he isn't, I'd actually like to see Ponds spend more time on the ball if not be our primary point. As good as he is off the ball, he seems to create more when he's in that role.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew2

South Fl Transfer 6 months 3 weeks ago #241040

• L J S A
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2257
Andrew2 wrote:
That is strange. Usually you can't transfer within conference. The JUCO exception seems strange. Maybe South Florida didn't block it with the coaching change. Hope Lovett comes back next year and we sign another player.

I think that might be a conference rule, not an NCAA one. Maybe that lame conference forgot to add the rule.
Time to create page: 0.359 seconds