Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Matt A

Matt A 3 months 3 weeks ago #249035

  • Andrew2
  • Andrew2's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 4241
  • Thank you received: 1567
  • Karma: -34
Paultzman wrote:
His twin brother Marcus is transferring from Miami of Ohio also. They would prefer to play closer to home in Kansas but who knows.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Matt A 3 months 3 weeks ago #249049

  • SJU14
  • SJU14's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1143
  • Thank you received: 688
  • Karma: 17
Paultzman wrote:
We seem to be looking at guards that need to sit out a year, that has to bode well for Lovett staying 1 more year.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Matt A 3 months 3 weeks ago #249064

  • redken
  • redken's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 3138
  • Thank you received: 1739
  • Karma: -19
mjmaherjr wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
Time for Gman to call Wally to do some recruiting for us

Not thrilled with the .221 three-point shooting percentage or the 1-to-1 assist/turnover ratio (almost 5 TOs a game).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Class of 72, Andrew2

Matt A 3 months 3 weeks ago #249066

  • Class of 72
  • Class of 72's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 4813
  • Thank you received: 2236
  • Karma: -132
:sob:SJU14 wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
We seem to be looking at guards that need to sit out a year, that has to bode well for Lovett staying 1 more year.

But, does it bide well for Luther Mohammed?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redken, frank61, JohnnyFan

Matt A 3 months 3 weeks ago #249084

  • usguard
  • usguard's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 3167
  • Thank you received: 541
  • Karma: -176
Brellstorm wrote:
Is it just me or have things been remarkably quiet on the recruiting front lately for SJU? Connection????

No it is not just you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Matt A 3 months 3 weeks ago #249092

  • Anthony Mattia
  • Anthony Mattia's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 182
  • Thank you received: 125
  • Karma: 2
Paultzman wrote:
I think I would pass on this one. 6'2 and 160 pounds. Only shoots 22% from 3 and has a 1 to 1 assist to turnover ratio.

Sorry REDKEN, I didn't realize you had posted the same thing. Guess I should have turned the page before responding.
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Anthony Mattia.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Matt A 3 months 3 weeks ago #249109

  • redken
  • redken's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 3138
  • Thank you received: 1739
  • Karma: -19
Anthony Mattia wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
I think I would pass on this one. 6'2 and 160 pounds. Only shoots 22% from 3 and has a 1 to 1 assist to turnover ratio.

Sorry REDKEN, I didn't realize you had posted the same thing. Guess I should have turned the page before responding.

Hey, it happens all to the time. Been guilty myself too many times to count. Good to see you share my concern.
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by redken.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anthony Mattia

Matt A 3 months 3 weeks ago #249113

  • westchesterjoe
  • westchesterjoe's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1055
  • Thank you received: 278
  • Karma: -37
Not under the category of transfers but, Rykem Felder from Lincoln HS , Bklyn, played very well for SCarolina in Last week's games. A freshman too.. Seemed content to be backup this season and added scoring and defense. Not sure we looked at him but, he is a good player. He was arrested last fall before playing his first game in a Columbia, SC nightclub but, even this Year's many HS McD All Americans have been too. . His Coach, Martin, called him a great kid, wrong place, wrong time.etc. Thornwell, also had a 6 game suspension for violating team rules but, he may be the Final 4's MVP.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: frank61

Matt A 3 months 3 weeks ago #249123

  • Andrew2
  • Andrew2's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 4241
  • Thank you received: 1567
  • Karma: -34
westchesterjoe wrote:
Not under the category of transfers but, Rykem Felder from Lincoln HS , Bklyn, played very well for SCarolina in Last week's games. A freshman too.. Seemed content to be backup this season and added scoring and defense. Not sure we looked at him but, he is a good player. He was arrested last fall before playing his first game in a Columbia, SC nightclub but, even this Year's many HS McD All Americans have been too. . His Coach, Martin, called him a great kid, wrong place, wrong time.etc. Thornwell, also had a 6 game suspension for violating team rules but, he may be the Final 4's MVP.

Lincoln won the NYS Federation title last weekend. Smacked Lutheran in the Finals. That's two straight for the PSAL. You don't win Federation titles without good players. With all the hype about Molloy they didn't even win the CHSAA title.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds