Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Transfers

Transfers 2 years 1 month ago #153351

• Paultzman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14019
Bronx kid who has been at several colleges;

@VerbalCommits: Gonzaga F Angel Nunez is leaving the program. (HT @AdamZagoria) t.co/PNx9bs0x80
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Transfers 2 years 1 month ago #153367

• austour
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1433
Eligible as a grad next year? Couldn't get run but on same pretty good teams in Louisville and Gonzaga. Hard being a big and earning minutes in Spokane this year.
There have been nearly 3000 Gods so far but only yours actually exists.The others are silly made up nonsense. But not yours. Yours is real.

Transfers 2 years 1 month ago #153478

• Paultzman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14019
Former SH player;

@jeffborzello: Aaron Cosby is leaving the Illinois basketball team, the school announces. He will graduate and then transfer after the semester.

Transfers 2 years 1 month ago #153490

• SJU14
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 627
Paultzman wrote:
Former SH player;

@jeffborzello: Aaron Cosby is leaving the Illinois basketball team, the school announces. He will graduate and then transfer after the semester.

Could this have an impact on LoVett? It seems like it's between SJU and Illinois

Transfers 2 years 1 month ago #153506

• Class of 72
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1963
SJU14 wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
Former SH player;

Could this have an impact on LoVett? It seems like it's between SJU and Illinois

He is leaving Illinois. LoVett may not qualify.

BTW, what gives you the impression he is coming to St. John's as opposed to Iowa state? He is a poor man's Phil Greene imo.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Class of 72.

Transfers 2 years 1 month ago #153519

• SJU14
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
Class of 72 wrote:
SJU14 wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
Former SH player;

BTW, what gives you the impression he is coming to St. John's as opposed to Iowa state? He is a poor man's Phil Greene imo.

I know he's leaving. A guard leaving will allow more playing time for him to come in and get.

My impression has come from the Zags article with the quotes from his father. And LoVett is a poor mans Phil Greene? I think you need to watch some more video. LoVett is a great handling point guard that can beat his man off the dribble. PGIV is a spot up shooter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrGoogle

Transfers 2 years 1 month ago #153527

• Class of 72
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1963
SJU14 wrote:
Class of 72 wrote:
SJU14 wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
Former SH player;

I know he's leaving. A guard leaving will allow more playing time for him to come in and get.

My impression has come from the Zags article with the quotes from his father. And LoVett is a poor mans Phil Greene? I think you need to watch some more video. LoVett is a great handling point guard that can beat his man off the dribble. PGIV is a spot up shooter.

The "subject" was Aaron Cosby not LoVett. Cosby was my reference. He is a sporadic shooter and would be a 6th man even on next year's young team.

Transfers 2 years 1 month ago #153579

• SJU14
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
Class of 72 wrote:
SJU14 wrote:
Class of 72 wrote:
SJU14 wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
Former SH player;

The "subject" was Aaron Cosby not LoVett. Cosby was my reference. He is a sporadic shooter and would be a 6th man even on next year's young team.

Gotcha. And I was referring to LoVett being between Illinois ane SJU, not Cosby.

Transfers 2 years 1 month ago #153591

• JackofVirginia
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 659
Class of 72 wrote:
SJU14 wrote:
Class of 72 wrote:
SJU14 wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
Former SH player;

Would Cosby be eligible to play in the Big East since he originally started with the Hall?
Time to create page: 0.854 seconds