Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils?

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 11 months 2 weeks ago #221732

• rawdognyc
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 562
JohnnyFan wrote:
TX Redman wrote:
This lunatic shooter in Orlando might just have won the Presidency for Trump.

Nah, the shooter was not an immigrant and Trump's stance on gun control looks bad on this one. The guy was on the FBI's radar as known ISIS sympathizer, yet still permitted to purchase assault rifles.

So when they make home made bombs and set them off at marathons etc., how will gun control help with that? These people want to kill Americans. They are radical Islamic terrorists.. it's ok to say it... Believe me, if Trump was president and this guy was on the ISIS sympathizers list, he would've been blocked from buying the guns... The current administration wants these things to happen so they can take away our right to have guns... That's why they did nothing to tag his name so when he went in to buy the guns he would've been blocked... It's a fkn joke
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beast of the East, frank61

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 11 months 2 weeks ago #221733

• JohnnyFan
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1220
rawdognyc wrote:
JohnnyFan wrote:
TX Redman wrote:

Nah, the shooter was not an immigrant and Trump's stance on gun control looks bad on this one. The guy was on the FBI's radar as known ISIS sympathizer, yet still permitted to purchase assault rifles.

So when they make home made bombs and set them off at marathons etc., how will gun control help with that? These people want to kill Americans. They are radical Islamic terrorists.. it's ok to say it... Believe me, if Trump was president and this guy was on the ISIS sympathizers list, he would've been blocked from buying the guns... The current administration wants these things to happen so they can take away our right to have guns... That's why they did nothing to tag his name so when he went in to buy the guns he would've been blocked... It's a fkn joke

I respect a difference of opinion, but let's be factual.

1. I am not sure how many times democrats have to reiterate that they have no plans to take away guns. It has been said a thousand times over. Yes, they want regulations so those with mental health issues and known terrorist sympathizers can not purchase them. If you (not you, Rawdognyc) fall into either of these categories, yes, I support taking your gun away.

2. You say that If Trump were president this guy would have been blocked from buying a gun? Well, if Trump were president, he would need to get some form of gun control regulation passed in order to do that. That's just a fact.

3. "The current administration wants these things to happen"? .....come'on.
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by JohnnyFan.

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 11 months 2 weeks ago #221734

• ErickTheRed
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 109
The hypocrisy and total lack of leadership on the left will lead to more attacks like these. Let's see, a soldier screaming allah Akbar while assassinating fellow soldiers is work place violence, and so on and so on complete lack of leadership from top to bottom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, frank61

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 11 months 2 weeks ago #221735

• rawdognyc
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 562
JohnnyFan wrote:
rawdognyc wrote:
JohnnyFan wrote:
TX Redman wrote:

I respect a difference of opinion, but let's be factual.

1. I am not sure how many times democrats have to reiterate that they have no plans to take away guns. It has been said a thousand times over. Yes, they want regulations so those with mental health issues and known terrorist sympathizers can not purchase them. If you (not you, Rawdognyc) fall into either of these categories, yes, I support taking your gun away.

2. You say that If Trump were president this guy would have been blocked from buying a gun? Well, if Trump were president, he would need to get some form of gun control regulation passed in order to do that. That's just a fact.

3. "The current administration wants these things to happen"? .....come'on.

Gray area for me on certain points. I agree that those with mental health and terrorist ties need to be regulated... I do think that the more bad things you let happen in regards to guns, the easier to pass legislation in terms of gun control.. The shooting could have been prevented since the FBI knew of his affiliation... However like I said, he would've made some bombs and wrapped them around his body and blown himself up... With Trump though at least he wants to go after these people. Obama/Hillary are afraid to even label these animals as radical Islamic terrorists... That's my main problem
The following user(s) said Thank You: frank61, JohnnyFan

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 11 months 2 weeks ago #221737

• ErickTheRed
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Senior Boarder
Exactly dog
The following user(s) said Thank You: rawdognyc

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 11 months 2 weeks ago #221738

• ErickTheRed
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Senior Boarder
Will the lbgt community protest local mosques like they do Catholic Churches? After all sharia law promotes the execution of homosexuals, but try to keep lbgt banners out of the St Patticks day parade and it's the end of the world.
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by ErickTheRed. Reason: Spelling

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 11 months 2 weeks ago #221740

• mjmaherjr
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5691
forgive the ignorance but cnn is either blocked or not working here and no english channels and no fcebook, google etc. What happened in orlando recently ?
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by mjmaherjr.

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 11 months 2 weeks ago #221741

• JohnnyFan
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1220
mjmaherjr wrote:
forgive the ignorance but cnn is either blocked or not working here and no english channels and no fcebook, google etc. What happened in orlando recently ?

There is a lot of information, but here are some quick facts......

Mass shooting in a LGBT night club. Over 50 dead, 50 injured. Gunman is a US citizen of Afghan dissent. He called 911 pledging allegiance to ISIS. FBI knew about him since 2013.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 11 months 2 weeks ago #221742

• mjmaherjr
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5691
JohnnyFan wrote:
mjmaherjr wrote:

There is a lot of information, but here are some quick facts......

Mass shooting in a LGBT night club. Over 50 dead, 50 injured. Gunman is a US citizen of Afghan dissent. He called 911 pledging allegiance to ISIS. FBI knew about him since 2013.
Holy shit. 50 dead ? guns and bombs or just guns ? It happened just now ? Did they catch him?
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds