Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils?

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 3 months 2 days ago #253985

  • JohnnyFan
  • JohnnyFan's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2161
  • Thank you received: 1312
  • Karma: -131
mjmaherjr wrote:
JFAN is one of my favorite posters and I have a ton of shit opinions ( yeah I worded it that way on purpose ) and I voted for Trump and I dont like maybe guessing 75% of what he is doing ( better than hating 100% with Hillarjail )

That being said. Trump is a fucking idiot. I also am totally sure he didnt do anything wrong other than misjudgment because of the links my leftist friends post like occupy democrats and impeachdnoaldnow

but everything isBS as far as I can tell

Agreed. The left has to stop comparing every single Trump gaffe to Watergate. And Trump simply has to stop being idiot. He puts it on a platter and Dems turn it into "Breaking News". It's every freakin' day!
Last Edit: 3 months 2 days ago by JohnnyFan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 3 months 1 day ago #253992

  • fun
  • fun's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1449
  • Thank you received: 1333
  • Karma: -4670
thetux1 wrote:
I wonder if there's a connection between Seth Rich and those democrat IT staffers that were fired for stealing data. The other story the liberal media has ignored. If only they were Russian

Seth Rich, DNC staffer who allegedly leaked emails to WikiLeaks: dead

Gavin MacFadyen, Rich's contact at WikiLeaks who received the DNC emails: dead.

Shawn Lucas, who served process in a suit alleging collusion between the Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the DNC and the Clinton campaign: dead.

On the other hand the recently fired Pakistani IT workers who had access to highly classified materials through their employment by DW Schultz and other Dims and who accepted "loans" from an Iraqi fugitive from US justice with ties to Hezbollah, they're still alive. So to that extent there doesn't seem to be a connection. But it's only 9 AM and we live in a dangerous world.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 day ago by fun. Reason: Warnings from the Illuminati
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, bamafan

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 3 months 1 day ago #253995

  • Beast of the East
  • Beast of the East's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 8338
  • Thank you received: 5181
  • Karma: -611
mjmaherjr wrote:
JFAN is one of my favorite posters and I have a ton of shit opinions ( yeah I worded it that way on purpose ) and I voted for Trump and I dont like maybe guessing 75% of what he is doing ( better than hating 100% with Hillarjail )

That being said. Trump is a fucking idiot. I also am totally sure he didnt do anything wrong other than misjudgment because of the links my leftist friends post like occupy democrats and impeachdnoaldnow

but everything isBS as far as I can tell

I would disagree that Trump is an idiot. Despite Pocahontas declaring Trump got rich by stealing (while she literally got rich by stealing deeds from homeowners by buying tax liens and then seizing properties), Trump got wealthy by making overwhelmingly good business decisions. That being said he is a total neophyte in how government works, and speaks before conferring with those who do. Liberal media and pols have been calling for his ouster since before inauguration and that will not stop, even when he does something overwhelmingly good.

He is crude at times, inarticulate, and will stumble through much of his first term. However, I think the critical decisions he will make will benefit all Americans.

On the note of the Trump haters, isn't it really amazing how the "Occupy Wall Street" movement, and "Black Lives Matter" movement both died in early November? Isn't it amazing that once blacks were of little value to the Dems because elections were over, the activists went home? Isn't it amazing that the crazies who protested on Wall Street and around the nation went home? Instead, liberals funded the women's movement protests, which is comical considering the % of women who voted for Trump.

Liberals are continuing to play to their base against the middle and the right. I hope they keep it up because it will cause another election failure for them. Maybe they shoudl pay the Russians to tilt the elections their way, or start paying Comey to be their spokesperson since he stole the election for Trump also.

Funny times. The liberals who are worked up right now are the sheep. The higher up operatives know their only chance is to keep the sheep worked up, and change a few minds in the middle. The party operatives are not worked up in the least. Their job as they see it, is to be obstructionist in all ways, and to keep the negative Trump soundbites alive each and every day. Instead they are solidifying Trump's hold on the electorate. Because of this, and because Hillary declared herself "part of the resistance" (sounds treasonous to me) Trump would now win the popular vote 43% to 40%. Thank you George Soros. Thank you Chuck Schumer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 3 months 1 day ago #254008

  • austour
  • austour's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 4231
  • Thank you received: 1628
  • Karma: -560
Beast of the East wrote:
mjmaherjr wrote:
JFAN is one of my favorite posters and I have a ton of shit opinions ( yeah I worded it that way on purpose ) and I voted for Trump and I dont like maybe guessing 75% of what he is doing ( better than hating 100% with Hillarjail )

That being said. Trump is a fucking idiot. I also am totally sure he didnt do anything wrong other than misjudgment because of the links my leftist friends post like occupy democrats and impeachdnoaldnow

but everything isBS as far as I can tell

I would disagree that Trump is an idiot.

You're wrong.
There have been nearly 3000 Gods so far but only yours actually exists.The others are silly made up nonsense. But not yours. Yours is real.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew2, JohnnyFan

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 3 months 18 hours ago #254097

  • Ez_Uzi
  • Ez_Uzi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 203
  • Thank you received: 54
  • Karma: 1
JohnnyFan wrote:
mjmaherjr wrote:
JFAN is one of my favorite posters and I have a ton of shit opinions ( yeah I worded it that way on purpose ) and I voted for Trump and I dont like maybe guessing 75% of what he is doing ( better than hating 100% with Hillarjail )

That being said. Trump is a fucking idiot. I also am totally sure he didnt do anything wrong other than misjudgment because of the links my leftist friends post like occupy democrats and impeachdnoaldnow

but everything isBS as far as I can tell

Agreed. The left has to stop comparing every single Trump gaffe to Watergate. And Trump simply has to stop being idiot. He puts it on a platter and Dems turn it into "Breaking News". It's every freakin' day!

Moreover, where was the liberal outrage about "fake news" published by the Washington Post about Trump divulging classified information to the Russians (yet again)? Where was the Post when classified information was being sent from a basement private server? etc… etc … It seems it is the media that has allowed Russia to succeed in interfering with domestic politics. Anyhow it's best just to ignore them now (they are in such dire straits).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 2 months 4 weeks ago #254282

  • Ez_Uzi
  • Ez_Uzi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 203
  • Thank you received: 54
  • Karma: 1
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/18...hat-matters-to-some/

Overall what I feel is happening is the systematic undermining of NOT Mr. Trump that is the real danger ... But the institution called the democratically elected American Presidency.

Someone help us ...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 2 months 4 weeks ago #254285

  • fun
  • fun's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1449
  • Thank you received: 1333
  • Karma: -4670
Ez_Uzi wrote:
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/18...hat-matters-to-some/

Overall what I feel is happening is the systematic undermining of NOT Mr. Trump that is the real danger ... But the institution called the democratically elected American Presidency.

Tend to disagree. What's happening is a temper tantrum by the democrat party and its media toadies, who are horrified by the idea that the hoi polloi have expressed a political opinion with which they disagree despite having been repeatedly instructed by their betters that their political and cultural beliefs are stupid and primitive. Consider: four months into his presidency Barack "Turns out I'm really good at killing people" Obama was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize, not for anything he did but for what he represented. Trump has been awarded a special counsel for the same reason. Not because of anything he's done but because he represents ideas - American exceptionalism; American sovereignty; economic and personal liberty - that the left finds abhorrent. The irony is that Trump doesn't believe half the things he said during the campaign and the other half is negotiable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 2 months 4 weeks ago #254292

  • JohnnyFan
  • JohnnyFan's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2161
  • Thank you received: 1312
  • Karma: -131
Any chance you guys support reasonable policy, but this particular individual who is president is unfit? Life is not all black and white.

Fun calling me a moron in 3.....2....1....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nov 8, 2016 - The lesser of two evils? 2 months 4 weeks ago #254293

  • Ez_Uzi
  • Ez_Uzi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 203
  • Thank you received: 54
  • Karma: 1
fun wrote:
Ez_Uzi wrote:
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/18...hat-matters-to-some/

Overall what I feel is happening is the systematic undermining of NOT Mr. Trump that is the real danger ... But the institution called the democratically elected American Presidency.

Tend to disagree. What's happening is a temper tantrum by the democrat party and its media toadies, who are horrified by the idea that the hoi polloi have expressed a political opinion with which they disagree despite having been repeatedly instructed by their betters that their political and cultural beliefs are stupid and primitive. Consider: four months into his presidency Barack "Turns out I'm really good at killing people" Obama was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize, not for anything he did but for what he represented. Trump has been awarded a special counsel for the same reason. Not because of anything he's done but because he represents ideas - American exceptionalism; American sovereignty; economic and personal liberty - that the left finds abhorrent. The irony is that Trump doesn't believe half the things he said during the campaign and the other half is negotiable.

Precisely what i mean. This isn't about Trump and what he says or does but rather the ideology of American exceptionalism is repugnant to the left/liberals. In contrast, Obama enshrines their ideology (multiculturalism, moral relativism (or post modernism perversion that allows killing to be justified), open borders, [not so] free trade, the striving for social progress and on and on. Based on this, if you do not fit their ideology, we couldn't care less how much democratic institutions are undermined because it is about them...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beast of the East
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds