TOPIC: Joe Girard 3rd

Joe Girard 3rd 1 week 2 days ago #263213

• SJU61982
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 830
SJU85 wrote:
fun wrote:
austour wrote:
Hard to think of any studs who have successfully done both FB and Hoops at the high level recently besides Charlie Ward and Julius Peppers, and Peppers really didn't have a lot of impact on the court.

Other than Allen Iverson, Lebron James, Nate Robinson, Ben Wallace, Pat Riley, John Havlicek, Danny Ainge, Matt Barnes and of course Greg Paulus I can't think of anyone either.

I wasn't aware that Danny Ainge played FB at a high level. I know he was an infielder for the Toronto Blue Jays for awhile.

It also depends on what is meant by recently and at a high level. Iverson and James never played anything but basketball after High School and only Paulus at least in my mind would be recent when compared to Charlie Ward and Julius Peppers. We can add Tony Gonzalez who played hoops and football at Cal.

Donovan McNabb did both at the Cuse, but his hoops playing time was limited, and he quit after 2 seasons, to focus on football.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85

Joe Girard 3rd 1 week 2 days ago #263222

• L J S A
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2365
Justin Gage and Jimmy Graham played both in college too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85

Joe Girard 3rd 3 days 17 hours ago #263769

• otis
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 1321
@JG3
Excited to be invited to attend the 2018 National Combine at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl! .
Last Edit: 3 days 17 hours ago by otis.
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds