Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Aundre Hyatt, SF, Stepinac HS White Plains NY

Aundre Hyatt, SF, Stepinac HS White Plains NY 1 year 2 months ago #207081

• Paultzman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14037
St. John’s has offered Stepinac sophomore Aundre Hyatt. @mabde33 was at the game today.

Stepinac soph Aundre Hyatt w/offers from St. John's, Iona, interest from Oklahoma St., Indiana, Stanford, Fairfield, James Madison and Yale.

@msgvarsity tweet

Highly touted by my good friend Happy
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Paultzman.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Happy, MJDinkins, gonzalo, Tom in Salem, Andrew2, L J S A, Serhan The Man

Aundre Hyatt, SF, Stepinac HS White Plains NY 1 year 2 months ago #207082

• Happy
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 721
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serhan The Man

Aundre Hyatt, SF, Stepinac HS White Plains NY 1 year 2 months ago #207083

Paultzman wrote:
St. John’s has offered Stepinac sophomore Aundre Hyatt. @mabde33 was at the game today.

@msgvarsity tweet

Highly touted by my good friend Happy

Thanks P. Nice to see how proactive we've become with (as we all know) a most essential element to a successful program - recruiting!

Aundre Hyatt, SF, Stepinac HS White Plains NY 1 year 2 months ago #207085

• RedStormNC
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 468
agree ..head starts on sophmores is a good sign..

question: Is there any limits on how many "offers" a school is allowed to put out for a given class ?

Aundre Hyatt, SF, Stepinac HS White Plains NY 1 year 2 months ago #207095

• L J S A
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1866
RedStormNC wrote:

question: Is there any limits on how many "offers" a school is allowed to put out for a given class ?

Seton Hall and Providence would be screwed if there were :lol:

I doubt there are offer limits, but I believe there are limits on visits a school can host.

Aundre Hyatt, SF, Stepinac HS White Plains NY 1 year 2 months ago #207101

• MarkRedman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1333
L J S A wrote:
RedStormNC wrote:

Seton Hall and Providence would be screwed if there were :lol:

I doubt there are offer limits, but I believe there are limits on visits a school can host.

I believe there are limits on how many official visits a recruit can take and a school can host
But there are no limits on how many unofficial visits for either a recruit or a school
That is because the students bears the full cost incurred on all unofficial visits

Aundre Hyatt, SF, Stepinac HS White Plains NY 1 year 2 months ago #207109

• Paultzman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Few knew who Aundre Hyatt was entering this season. In six weeks, he’s now become one of the ohottest recruits in the Hudson Valley.

Hyatt, a 6-foot-5 sophomore from Mount Vernon, received a scholarship offer from St. John’s following Tuesday’s 73-59 loss to Cardinal Hayes. Hyatt had only 12 points and five rebounds but was coming off three straight double-doubles.

“Aundre is a very talented player who still has a ton to learn and improve on,” Stepinac coach Pat Massaroni said. “This is only the beginning to many other schools.”

Hyatt, who had 20 of his 38 points in the first quarter of Friday’s win over Mount St. Michael, also received an offer from Iona College. He has interest from dozens of other Division I programs.

“The schools love his motor, his ability to shoot it from deep and his ability to block and alter shots,” Massaroni said. “Aundre has also a 97 average, which makes the schools very happy.”

Yale is also among the school after Hyatt, who was the MVP of the Slam Dunk tournament and has been arguably the region’s top player overall this season.

- See more at: www.msgvarsity.com/optimum/RetrievePremi...sthash.GdQWoTmc.dpuf
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Paultzman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, Serhan The Man

Aundre Hyatt, SF, Stepinac HS White Plains NY 1 year 2 months ago #207111

• Monte
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3592
Paultzman wrote:
Few knew who Aundre Hyatt was entering this season. In six weeks, he’s now become one of the ohottest recruits in the Hudson Valley.

Hyatt, a 6-foot-5 sophomore from Mount Vernon, received a scholarship offer from St. John’s following Tuesday’s 73-59 loss to Cardinal Hayes. Hyatt had only 12 points and five rebounds but was coming off three straight double-doubles.

“Aundre is a very talented player who still has a ton to learn and improve on,” Stepinac coach Pat Massaroni said. “This is only the beginning to many other schools.”

Hyatt, who had 20 of his 38 points in the first quarter of Friday’s win over Mount St. Michael, also received an offer from Iona College. He has interest from dozens of other Division I programs.

“The schools love his motor, his ability to shoot it from deep and his ability to block and alter shots,” Massaroni said. “Aundre has also a 97 average, which makes the schools very happy.”

Yale is also among the school after Hyatt, who was the MVP of the Slam Dunk tournament and has been arguably the region’s top player overall this season.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict there wont be an issue with his eligibility. You heard it here first.

Aundre Hyatt, SF, Stepinac HS White Plains NY 1 year 2 months ago #207112

• Paultzman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Monte wrote:
Paultzman wrote:

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict there wont be an issue with his eligibility. You heard it here first.

True. Nice he gets Yalle offer.
Time to create page: 0.639 seconds