Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Derrick Walker, PF, Kansas

Derrick Walker, PF, Kansas 3 months 1 week ago #234435

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 14201
  • Thank you received: 13994
  • Karma: 271
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richard steinfeld

Derrick Walker, PF, Kansas 3 months 1 week ago #234527

  • sjc88
  • sjc88's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 474
  • Thank you received: 222
  • Karma: 12
Thanks, Paultz. Article seems to indicate we offered a couple of weeks ago. I was under the impression we did not have an open '17 scholarship until last week when Sima left. Is this a potential replacement for that slot? Or, is this a hedge against Zach Brown potentially not being eligible?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Derrick Walker, PF, Kansas 3 months 1 week ago #234528

  • MarkRedman
  • MarkRedman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2484
  • Thank you received: 1333
  • Karma: 24
sjc88 wrote:
Thanks, Paultz. Article seems to indicate we offered a couple of weeks ago. I was under the impression we did not have an open '17 scholarship until last week when Sima left. Is this a potential replacement for that slot? Or, is this a hedge against Zach Brown potentially not being eligible?

Williams may be done at the end of the season as well
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Derrick Walker, PF, Kansas 3 months 1 week ago #234529

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 14201
  • Thank you received: 13994
  • Karma: 271
sjc88 wrote:
Thanks, Paultz. Article seems to indicate we offered a couple of weeks ago. I was under the impression we did not have an open '17 scholarship until last week when Sima left. Is this a potential replacement for that slot? Or, is this a hedge against Zach Brown potentially not being eligible?

Anticipate several options. My sense is Walker will be tough get in any case.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Paultzman.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sjc88

Derrick Walker, PF, Kansas 3 months 1 week ago #234530

  • hopeful
  • hopeful's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 42
  • Thank you received: 22
  • Karma: -7
Most posters have expected by there would end up being several open scholarships 2-3 with Brown taking one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Derrick Walker, PF, Kansas 3 months 6 days ago #234595

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 14201
  • Thank you received: 13994
  • Karma: 271
Florida yesterday &

Zach Braziller – Verified account ‏@NYPost_Brazille

St John's assistant Matt Abdelmassih will be in Vermont today for 2017 target Derrick Walker #sjubb
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: frank61

Derrick Walker, PF, Kansas 3 months 6 days ago #234596

  • MainMan
  • MainMan's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1894
  • Thank you received: 881
  • Karma: -102
Paultzman wrote:
Florida yesterday &

Zach Braziller – Verified account ‏@NYPost_Brazille

St John's assistant Matt Abdelmassih will be in Vermont today for 2017 target Derrick Walker #sjubb

How do you even pack for that Paultz?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Derrick Walker, PF, Kansas 3 months 6 days ago #234597

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 14201
  • Thank you received: 13994
  • Karma: 271
MainMan wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
Florida yesterday &

Zach Braziller – Verified account ‏@NYPost_Brazille

St John's assistant Matt Abdelmassih will be in Vermont today for 2017 target Derrick Walker #sjubb

How do you even pack for that Paultz?

Commando & a hat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Derrick Walker, PF, Kansas 3 months 6 days ago #234601

  • redmannorth
  • redmannorth's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 2756
  • Thank you received: 2739
  • Karma: 117
Paultzman wrote:
MainMan wrote:
Paultzman wrote:
Florida yesterday &

Zach Braziller – Verified account ‏@NYPost_Brazille

St John's assistant Matt Abdelmassih will be in Vermont today for 2017 target Derrick Walker #sjubb

How do you even pack for that Paultz?

Commando & a hat.

It is minus 4 today in Montreal without the wind. Not much different in Vermont. Cold. Brrrrrr.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman
Time to create page: 0.619 seconds