TOPIC: Hamadou Diallo, G

Hamadou Diallo, G 1 year 2 months ago #218767

• usguard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 539
Amaseinyourface wrote:
basketballrecruiting.n.rivals.com/news/hoophall-top-performers

"Speculation continues to swirl that he may leave for college as a 2016 prospect, but for now he says he’s still 2017."

Seaton Hall seems to be involved with a ton of players??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hamadou Diallo, G 1 year 2 months ago #218770

• L J S A
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2188
usguard wrote:
Amaseinyourface wrote:

"Speculation continues to swirl that he may leave for college as a 2016 prospect, but for now he says he’s still 2017."

Being involved and landing them are two different things.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by L J S A. Reason: html fix
The following user(s) said Thank You: kranmars, MJDinkins

Hamadou Diallo, G 1 year 2 months ago #218772

• MJDinkins
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1794
L J S A wrote:
usguard wrote:
Amaseinyourface wrote:

Being involved and landing them are two different things.

I was about to say the same. Why even care how many prospects a school is targeting (although, I believe I know the reason here)?
The following user(s) said Thank You: kranmars, frank61

Hamadou Diallo, G 1 year 2 months ago #218782

• L J S A
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2188
MJDinkins wrote:
I was about to say the same. Why even care how many prospects a school is targeting (although, I believe I know the reason here)?

I'm sort of torn here. On the one hand I want them to hit on some targets so the Big East gets stronger and earns respect. But on the other hand when Lavin wasn't hitting and Seton Hall was, the level of passive aggressiveness here was mind-numbing, so I won't cry if I never see their name on this site again.

Hamadou Diallo, G 1 year 2 months ago #218783

• MCNPA
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1060
I think it's in our league's best interest to hope the entirety of the league is as tough as possible. That said, I think the Hall can land Taurean Thompson but not Diallo. Diallo has blown up and will be one of the most coveted in the class. Don't know where we stand there but we shall see. Not hopeful.

Hamadou Diallo, G 5 months 2 weeks ago #238911

• salty dog
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 571
Just signed with Kentucky and the rich get richer , the law of the land.

Hamadou Diallo, G 5 months 2 weeks ago #238944

• austour
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1597
If a couple days ago qualifies as just.
There have been nearly 3000 Gods so far but only yours actually exists.The others are silly made up nonsense. But not yours. Yours is real.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, L J S A

Hamadou Diallo, G 5 months 1 week ago #239175

• Rob
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 187
That was one class though, and the Hall was "hitting" because they hired two assistant coaches that landed them 4 players. In retrospect, it was the smart move by Willard as it got him a contract extension - he would have been fired - and allowed him to build back-to-back season of success (this year with 3 of those recruits as juniors) that may set the Hall up for a solid run over the next few years and bring them back to being a solid, sustainable program. The freshman Powell looks good as well, and supposedly the Cale kid coming in can play as well.
L J S A wrote:
MJDinkins wrote:

I'm sort of torn here. On the one hand I want them to hit on some targets so the Big East gets stronger and earns respect. But on the other hand when Lavin wasn't hitting and Seton Hall was, the level of passive aggressiveness here was mind-numbing, so I won't cry if I never see their name on this site again.

Hamadou Diallo, G 5 months 1 week ago #239184

• Paultzman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15269
Rob wrote:
That was one class though, and the Hall was "hitting" because they hired two assistant coaches that landed them 4 players. In retrospect, it was the smart move by Willard as it got him a contract extension - he would have been fired - and allowed him to build back-to-back season of success (this year with 3 of those recruits as juniors) that may set the Hall up for a solid run over the next few years and bring them back to being a solid, sustainable program. The freshman Powell looks good as well, and supposedly the Cale kid coming in can play as well.
L J S A wrote:
MJDinkins wrote:

Yeah, Cale is top 100 kid.
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds