1. Paultzman
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. Thursday, 06 April 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Per Rothstein

ST. John's v ASU & Oklahoma will play USC in a doubleheader at the Staples Center on Dec. 8, 2017, multiple sources told FanRag Sports.

Official tip off times are to be determined.

The Red Storm and Sun Devils are expected to be two of the more improved teams in the Big East and Pac-12 respectively while Oklahoma will benefit from the addition of five-star freshman point guard Trae Young. USC is a consensus top-15 team heading into next season.

There is still a possibility that the Staples Center could add another game to the event.
Add a reply
Manhattan1 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Also playing Grand Canyon in Phoenix on December 5th Part of doubleheader with Texas A&M and Arizona
  1. more than a month ago
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. # 1
  4. Add a reply
Moose Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Also playing Grand Canyon in Phoenix on December 5th Part of doubleheader with Texas A&M and Arizona

Thunder Dan and Mullin 3 pt contest at halftime?
Remember who broke the Slice news
  1. more than a month ago
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. # 2
  4. Add a reply
SJU61982 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

Grand Canyon had a good season this year, 22-9.

Their top scorer will be gone though, and their number two scorer is graduate transfer eligible (don't know if he's made a call yet, one way or the other).

This is basically a home game for them, so it certainly won't be a walkover for us (I'm guessing we are playing this in the Suns arena?).
  1. more than a month ago
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. # 3
  4. Add a reply
austour Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Per Rothstein

ST. John's v ASU & Oklahoma will play USC in a doubleheader at the Staples Center on Dec. 8, 2017, multiple sources told FanRag Sports.

The Red Storm and Sun Devils are expected to be two of the more improved teams in the Big East and Pac-12 respectively while Oklahoma will benefit from the addition of five-star freshman point guard Trae Young. USC is a consensus top-15 team heading into next season.

There is still a possibility that the Staples Center could add another game to the event.

Glad I don't have to go to Vegas for this game. Will prolly go to Phoenix as well though I wish it was on a weekend.
There have been nearly 3000 Gods so far but only yours actually exists.The others are silly made up nonsense. But not yours. Yours is real.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. # 4
  4. Add a reply
88grad Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Per Rothstein

Glad I don't have to go to Vegas for this game. Will prolly go to Phoenix as well though I wish it was on a weekend.

So glad I'll get to see the Johnnies in person in LA.....would be great to plan a meet up with any other west coast redmen.comers...
  1. more than a month ago
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. # 5
  4. Add a reply
mjmaherjr Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Per Rothstein

Nathalie and I will make it out there for one of those trips too
  1. more than a month ago
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. # 6
  4. Add a reply
Knight Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Midnight Madness, Friday, October 13, 2017.
186 Days from today (April 10th).
Much to do before then.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. # 7
  4. Add a reply
Paultzman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. more than a month ago
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. # 8
  4. Add a reply
TonyinFairfield Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Info on ASU game in December in LA

http://www.redstormsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/042417aab.html

That sounds like a fun trip to make. I am definitely going to look into that.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. # 9
  4. Add a reply

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.