1. Steve Knortz
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. Tuesday, 26 December 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
2017-18 Transfers:

Typically, the Christmas seasons has the SJU Nation scouring various lists of transfers. This year is different. We have no available scholarships. NONE!!! Still worried that the UConn poaching/coaching staff will be dropping by soon.

If you're always looking, here is one list with some interesting names.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2018. Not sure when this list was last updated, but rest assured, there will be many more names added over the next two months.
Add a reply
SJU14 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Former target Jordan Tucker transferring after just one semester at Duke. Hmmm.....
mjmaherjr Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Per Jeff Borzello
Carlton Bragg is leaving Arizona State, source told ESPN. Had transferred in from Kansas last spring.
they should call him ups
Chicago Days Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thinking the longer LoVett and Ponds are injured--the worse our year looks, duh(!)--but also the likelihood grows that both will return next year. Particularly, Marcus. Out a month as is, might be 3 weeks longer or more before he returns. The 'clock' just started with Shamorie--but he was more certain to come back. We shall see.
SJ_NYC Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
'72, please remove your post.
Paultzman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Per Borzello
Duke transfer Jordan Tucker tells ESPN he will announce his next school on Monday. He's deciding between Georgetown and Butler.
Votes
Undo
Per Andrew Slater

The Fieldhouse has learned that former #Duke freshman wing Jordan Tucker will transfer to #Butler.
Sju grad 13 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Nice pickup for Jordan.
Key
L J S A Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Still worried that the UConn poaching/coaching staff will be dropping by soon.

I'm not worried about them at all, since they are trending way down and we are on the rise. I think the theft of Sid was a last gasp from a dying program.

Matt sits this cycle out since we have no spots, and kids transferring this past semester need to find a home quick. But given the uncertainty with Ponds and Lovett, I think he definitely already has a list of potential fifth-year PG transfers.
Votes
Undo
preston parks
@areasfinest
Appreciate coach Stewart and coach Walker for coming down on New Year’s Eve! Excited to announce that I️ am now committed to the University of Tennessee Martin! Go Skyhawks!!

Matt looked at him a bit after he left The Citadel.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.