1. SJU61982
  2. RedmenTalk
  3. Wednesday, 06 December 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
In the long, not so storied history of this tournament, this was probably the most exciting game we ever played in it. It was certainly the best team we ever played against in it. I especially enjoyed Bob Sheppard announcing the lineups. Turn your volume up though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSs_-ai7epM

This youtube user seems to be a Michael Porter fan (maybe it's Porter himself, I don't know). He has highlights from all throughout his career (High School and SJU). The other games he has up there, at this point, are losses, so I won't share those, but if he posts other wins, they will be on here.
Add a reply
  • Page :
MQ74 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I should have that Georgetown game up by tomorrow. The quality isn't that great and it's a partial recording. It's the complete first half, but only the last two minutes of the second half. I did however run across a Hoya forum member who has both games from that year on tape.. hope to acquire those
I'm looking for 87-'88 season game footage.
Votes
Undo
I will preview the remaining tapes I have and filter out Wins, complete game and quality. And thanks for the upload link, Paul
Votes
Undo
games coming from the 80's through current decade
MainMan Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Man, we would be killing Lou if the board was around in 87.

Two years removed from the program's highest high, and we have Marco Baldi and Matt Brust as starters with 1st year Jayson Williams as the only decent sub.

And then our promising backcourt gets wiped out at the end of the season with Porter and Boo academically ineligible.

This board would be lit up like a Christmas tree.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.