Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2018/19 Schedule

2018/19 Schedule 1 month 4 days ago #277575

  • cappy105
  • cappy105's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1031
  • Thank you received: 10
if Mully does not make the big dance next year it will be an ugly year on this fan board and rightfully so. So, that being said, they still have possible transfers to deal with in our forever revolving door thus more ships to hand out. Get the best talent out there in whatever position. If you don't, it could mean your jobs!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018/19 Schedule 3 weeks 5 days ago #278858

  • bobo
  • bobo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1003
  • Thank you received: 4

Manhattan1 wrote: Right now we know 4 games:
- Temple, Oregon, VCU ( 2 of 3) at Barclays centter
.


November 19 and 20th
Currently on sale

and Cal is the 4th team not Oregon

Losing feels worse than winning feels good

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Losing feels worse than winning feels good
Last Edit: by bobo.

2018/19 Schedule 1 week 5 days ago #280789

  • SJU61982
  • SJU61982's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2611
  • Thank you received: 46
@JonRothstein
Follow Follow @JonRothstein
More
St. John's will host Sacred Heart as part of its 2018-19 non-conference schedule, per a source. #SJUBB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018/19 Schedule 2 days 19 hours ago #282150

  • SJU61982
  • SJU61982's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2611
  • Thank you received: 46
No word on the matchups yet, but a date to set aside.

@JonRothstein

The annual Holiday Festival at Madison Square Garden is currently scheduled for Sunday 12/9, per a source. #SJUBB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018/19 Schedule 2 days 16 hours ago #282165

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4394
  • Karma: 2
  • Thank you received: 259

SJU61982 wrote: No word on the matchups yet, but a date to set aside.

@JonRothstein

The annual Holiday Festival at Madison Square Garden is currently scheduled for Sunday 12/9, per a source. #SJUBB

Why have they been playing these games on a Sunday the last few years? Should be on a Saturday. Sunday is family day (and an NFL Sunday). Not to mention our opponents have been less than stellar the past few years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018/19 Schedule 2 days 16 hours ago #282166

  • Chicago Days
  • Chicago Days's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 1151
  • Karma: 6
  • Thank you received: 440

bamafan wrote:

SJU61982 wrote: No word on the matchups yet, but a date to set aside.

@JonRothstein

The annual Holiday Festival at Madison Square Garden is currently scheduled for Sunday 12/9, per a source. #SJUBB

Why have they been playing these games on a Sunday the last few years? Should be on a Saturday. Sunday is family day (and an NFL Sunday). Not to mention our opponents have been less than stellar the past few years.


Good point Bama. No doubt, we should ratchet the competition higher to inject some excitement back into the Holiday Festival and St. John's Hoops.
What the hell are we afraid of?
No cakewalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018/19 Schedule 2 days 13 hours ago #282180

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4280
  • Karma: 15
  • Thank you received: 530

SJU61982 wrote: @JonRothstein
Follow Follow @JonRothstein
More
St. John's will host Sacred Heart as part of its 2018-19 non-conference schedule, per a source. #SJUBB


Maybe they have a big man we can steal before then. Every other high major picks them clean, so we may as well get in on the action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018/19 Schedule 2 days 5 hours ago #282201

  • NYCRedmen
  • NYCRedmen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2137
  • Karma: 4
  • Thank you received: 40

bamafan wrote:

SJU61982 wrote: No word on the matchups yet, but a date to set aside.

@JonRothstein

The annual Holiday Festival at Madison Square Garden is currently scheduled for Sunday 12/9, per a source. #SJUBB

Why have they been playing these games on a Sunday the last few years? Should be on a Saturday. Sunday is family day (and an NFL Sunday). Not to mention our opponents have been less than stellar the past few years.


Not sure if it was a factor as to when the Holiday Festival would be played this year but I read somewhere that Seton Hall is playing Kentucky ar MSG on Sat Dec 8.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth