Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jessie Govan, C

Jessie Govan, C 5 months 3 weeks ago #76632

  • DoodyNY33
  • ( User )
  • DoodyNY33's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 499
  • Thank you received: 131
  • Karma: -114
Paultzman wrote:
"As for who is working the hardest, Govan said: “UConn, Seton Hall, Miami are recruiting me the hardest right now.”

@AdamZagoria: Jessie Govan Visits UConn, Seton Hall t.co/s2JDqFsCxJ @JGovan15

Has SJU backed off?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jessie Govan, C 5 months 1 week ago #77802

  • Paultzman
  • ( User )
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2329
  • Thank you received: 679
  • Karma: 9
@CoachBTurnage: UConn and Villanova were in the building today checking out 2015's Desure Buie and Jessie Govan #wingsnation
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jessie Govan, C 2 months 4 weeks ago #91679

  • RedStorm80
  • ( User )
  • RedStorm80's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 827
  • Thank you received: 133
  • Karma: 3
@GothamHoops
Wings Academy holds off Gonzaga (D.C.), 69-67. Jessie Govan posts 38 points, 15 rebs, 6 blocks in win + Bryant Crawford w/ 22 points in loss
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jessie Govan, C 2 months 2 weeks ago #93563

  • Moose
  • ( Moderator )
  • Moose's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 5837
  • Thank you received: 1065
  • Karma: -6350
Was watching SNY Invitational game between St. Mary's and Dozo and Tarik mentioned that his old SJU teammate Tyrone Grant was an assistant at Wings where Govan transferred. Great to see the SJU connection is really paying off in this recruitment……….
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jessie Govan, C 2 months 2 weeks ago #94582

  • Paultzman
  • ( User )
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2329
  • Thank you received: 679
  • Karma: 9
Looks like he slimmed down a bit;

@GothamHoops: Jessie Govan (@JGovan15) SHOWS OUT at Big Apple Basketball (@bigapplebball) Invitational: http://t.co/0wtrVOTnpb[Video] Jessie Govan (@JGovan15) SHOWS OUT at Big Apple Basketball (@bigapplebball) Invitational: t.co/0wtrVOTnpb
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jessie Govan, C 2 months 1 week ago #96659

  • SJUalum98
  • ( User )
  • SJUalum98's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2299
  • Thank you received: 516
  • Karma: -27
Any insiders?

I'm hoping that Pitt isn't having a good feeling about landing Diallo and are shifting their attention to Govan. Not sure why after landing Wilson and making Eubanks' list.

@NYCHoops: ACC School's After NYC Bigs: An ACC school's need for another 2015 center is well known, and while Cheick Dial... t.co/0PLXnwDZV4
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jessie Govan, C 2 months 1 week ago #96689

  • Marillac
  • ( User )
  • Marillac's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2130
  • Thank you received: 658
  • Karma: -69
Moose wrote:
Was watching SNY Invitational game between St. Mary's and Dozo and Tarik mentioned that his old SJU teammate Tyrone Grant was an assistant at Wings where Govan transferred. Great to see the SJU connection is really paying off in this recruitment……….

Was an assistant? Is he no longer there? Grant will always be one of my favorites and any time spent around Grant can only help Govan's game and our chances.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jessie Govan, C 2 months 1 week ago #96692

  • Moose
  • ( Moderator )
  • Moose's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 5837
  • Thank you received: 1065
  • Karma: -6350
Marillac wrote:
Moose wrote:
Was watching SNY Invitational game between St. Mary's and Dozo and Tarik mentioned that his old SJU teammate Tyrone Grant was an assistant at Wings where Govan transferred. Great to see the SJU connection is really paying off in this recruitment……….

Was an assistant? Is he no longer there? Grant will always be one of my favorites and any time spent around Grant can only help Govan's game and our chances.

He's there and I was sarcastic as we're not even on Govans radar it seems
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Moose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom in Salem

Jessie Govan, C 2 months 1 week ago #96706

  • Marillac
  • ( User )
  • Marillac's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2130
  • Thank you received: 658
  • Karma: -69
Moose wrote:
Marillac wrote:
Moose wrote:
Was watching SNY Invitational game between St. Mary's and Dozo and Tarik mentioned that his old SJU teammate Tyrone Grant was an assistant at Wings where Govan transferred. Great to see the SJU connection is really paying off in this recruitment……….

Was an assistant? Is he no longer there? Grant will always be one of my favorites and any time spent around Grant can only help Govan's game and our chances.

He's there and I was sarcastic as we're not even on Govans radar it seems

Ahh. There is plenty of time. I believe he's the type of high recruit we really have to win in order to lure here. It's really crazy how this team winning stirs up so much excitement.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gonzalo

Jessie Govan, C 2 months 1 week ago #96721

  • JohnnyFan
  • ( User )
  • JohnnyFan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 254
  • Thank you received: 80
  • Karma: -35
Has SJU backed off?



I think we backed off recruiting in the general.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by JohnnyFan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum